Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Indiana Jones and strep throat

When I was a kid Igot strep throat at least twice a year. Since I can remember when I was sick I would go in my parents room with a large pitcher of water and a stack of movies. The "sick movies" these were all three Indiana Jones and the two Crocidile Dundee movies. I think I watched them at least 500 times.

I have strep throat again now, is it because Indiana Jones just came out again???? I think their might be a direct relation to it...or it might have been my snot nosed neice coghing in my face and drinking out of my cups, but I bet it is the indiana jones!

I have not had strep since I was in college (7 years ago). Back then I ignored the strep until I got scarlet fever when luckily my roomate nurse Gina made me to go the hospital. I dont want that to happen again so I think I will go crawl in my parents bed and start watching the sick movies!

Ugh!

1 comment:

jessie said...

i used to get sick alot as well...all throat ailments. one year i had strep twice and tonsillitis once. i begged my parents to let me get my tonsils out, but they wouldnt let me. i now have a great fear of my throat.

Feel better!