Thursday, May 29, 2008

I changed the setting so you can comment with out being a member!

My hair is getting whiter, my wrinkles are getting deeper all from: Writing this thesis (almost done, doing editing and then have to format) due today in 11 hours. Liberation paper that needs 15 liberating references due next Tuesday. Mediation paper less than 15 pages due Monday. Notes and project for liberation due this Tuesday. All combined with a final and oh yeah I still will have corrections after tomorrow for this thesis. All with my work where I have technically gone over my payable hours wants me to write an evaluation by this monday of a program...ugh! where does social time come in?

I keep telling myself, only 2 more weeks, but wow it is getting mighty painful! I think when this is all done I will buy 3d color chalk, a bottle of wine and call it a weekend on a Monday!

2 comments:

S. Bal said...

we'll go out with a bang!

Naashom said...

Yes, I am glad you will still be around to cause chaos and joy with me!