Saturday, May 17, 2008

To do List

I hope if this is public I will try to get this done fast!
This is gonna get edited allot.....but as of May 17 I need to do the following -when one thing gets crossed off another gets added!
  • get rid of a ton of stuff at naked ladies party
  • finish: thesis, liberation paper, take final
  • graduation
  • Andreas wedding
  • finish evaluation for tax program
  • power of attorney
  • fix finances (student and credit)
  • get medical insurance: go to dentist and other not fun doc, get prescriptions for 3 or 6 mo
  • renew drivers license
  • sell car
  • hang out with friends and family
  • Fairbanks in town
  • pack
  • get one last hair cut
  • Chicago
  • Tenesee
  • Pay speeding ticket

I think that is it. I have at least a month! Things I finish I will delete. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Naashom, it's Dyah from WIN, we spent the day cleaning poop together..:)

I'm interested with the car, send me more information..also, I have an old laptop (2001) toshiba, I need to get rid of.

Lemme know.

PS. Where are you going this summer?